Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

KISS - Totally Gorjuss challnge

 

So how are we all coping with the snow? It wasn't as bad here in wolverhampton as they led us to believe it would be although the roads by me have been quite bad, loads of minor accidents.

Still it is weather to stay in and craft so join us at Totally Gorjuss this week where our theme is

KISS

Keep it simple

I have used a SU butterfly stamp and punch, Liquid Perals and flourish stamp for my simple card

Don't forget to enter my blog candy here

Please enter and spread the word. I only have 6 entries :((

Thank you for looking

Hugs Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, well done Sarah!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sarah. Perfect xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty Sarah! Like the new look to your blog too!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always drawn to butterfly cards and your KISS card is so pretty :-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails