Links at top of page

Followers

Sunday 28 October 2012

Anything with wings


Our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week is
Anything with wings

I have lost my way a bit this week. I have had so much bad news, a good friend died, others are seriously ill It makes you reflect on life and on what is more important.  You never know what is around the corner.

Words of wisdom over so back to the challenge .

The sponsor this week is Crafty Poodles

My teamies have made some amazing cards so i hope you will leave them some lovely comments

It's been ages since i offered any blog candy so keep checking back this week.x

Hugs Sarah x
.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the butterflies and the fab details.xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, my condolences on the loss of your friend. :( It's always hard when you lose someone.
    On the other hand .. I think your card turned out beautifully.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely Aunty Sarah. Sorry to hear about your friend :(
    My blog address is http://lylaslove01.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lyla X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you have had bad news . Hope the week gets better. Very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails