Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 23 July 2012

Leaf it in

Oh dear I am late with this post for Totally Gorjuss. I just seem to be so busy but I don't know what I have done!. Does that make sense? School finished for me today so now my priority is tidying up the house and getting rid of my excess craft items as I have been in trouble with my family for taking over the house. I am selling mystery craft parcels £10 + £1.50 postage full of new and used items, cardstock, papers, stamps, ribbons, buttons, templates, sizzlits etc. I have sold some already and the recipients have been pleased with what they had. 

If you would like one just email me theparadiseway@hotmail.com

Now back to TG. We are sponsored this week by Heathers Hobbie Haven

The theme is Leaf it in. so anything with leaves on will be fine.

This is a card I had to make for our Head Teacher.

Thank you for looking

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Love this and the sewing one below too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun, your cards are always so fresh and original. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning sarah.gorgeous colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails