Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Wedding Invites

 These are the invites I have made for a lovely girl I know who works at a certain major craft store. She is so lovely and always greets me with her wonderful smile. Her son gets married this year and she asked me to make the invites.
These are the lids of the favour boxes


 The invites all go in their own envelope made from the same card stock as the invites. The bride to be wanted them kept simple. I suggested the Teal ribbon across the front of the envelope but she wanted it kept plain. I think they look quite elegant.
Closer to the date I will make the table plan.

Hugs Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You are one busy lady! Love the colors that the gal chose, very pretty. And as always you have done a FAB job! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats fabulous.. love the simplicity of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Sarah.xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails