Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

Wear a hat to school Day

What a fantastic time I had last night at The Osmonds concert. We had Meet and Greet tickets, so we met the brothers , had photos with them and watched as they went through a sound check. We were 3 rows from the front , right in the middle of the row. FANTASTIC!!!!  I felt like a teenager all over again
Today was "wear a hat to school day". I chose to decorate my hat with what I am famous for, well at school anyway, flowers. I even walked down the road with it on.
 


Hugs Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great evening and it's fun feeling so young again isn't it?
    I bet the kids loved your hat, it really stands out.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time Sarah and oh it's a gorgeous hat
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! looks like you had a fab time Sarah!! Must have been fun meeting the Osmonds!! I love your hat - it's gorgeous!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time. Love that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know the Osmonds- so I googled them and listened to them on youtube :-)
    Glad, you hab such a great evening at the concert!
    I love your hat, too! So cheerful!! It was a good decision to wear it on the street, too!
    Hugs,
    Uli

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails