Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 9 January 2012

Martha Stewart punches for sale


 I have had a few emails from some of you asking which Punches are for sale. Rather than reply to everyone individually I am listing, here, all  the Martha Stewart punches I have for Sale. I will be listing them on Ebay eventually but I would rather give my blogging friends the first chance at them.
Most of these have hardly been used


Just email me saying which item you want.theparadiseway@hotmail.com .  First come , first served. payments by Paypal please.




infinite Loops trim deep punch £12.99 + £1.99 postage

Loops - £9.99 + £1.50 postage  SOLD Agnes
laurel Leaf - £9.99 + £1.50 postage SOLD
zig zag - £ 8.99 + postage
Thanks - £8.99 + £1.50 postage    SOLD

traditional scallop - £9.99 + £1.50 postage  Reserved for Elisa
eyelet lace - £9.99 + £1.50 postage SOLD

eyelet lace corner punch - £6.99  + postage SOLD
hydrangea - £ 6.99 + £1.50 postage

small flower - £6.99 +£1.50 postage
umbrella - £5.99 + £1.50 postage SOLD

Nappy/diaper pin - £5.99 +£1.50 postage
large - chrysanthemum - £12.99 + £1.99 postage
Never used! - clear alphabet stamps £2.99 + £1 Postage  SOLD Francis

Border dies  Used once!   £3.99 + £1 postage


Well that is it for the moment. I will be sorting through my Magnolia and LOTV stamps soon.
  •  If you buy more than one item I will obviously combine the postage.
  • If you are purchasing from outside of England please let me know what country so that I can adjust the postage price.





2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails