Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

I have many stamps for sale

I recently told you that I had many craft items for sale and would post pics of them here. There are way too many for this blog so I have listed them on Ebay.  If you buy any of the items please leave me a message either here on my blog or through Ebay. I will add some extras  for my blogging friends

At the moment most of them are stamps and some CD's,  and Keepsake embossing boards. I also have listed some Sizzix items as well as quite rare Sizzix items. I will post the Martha Stewart punches here though as I would rather my blog friends have first chance at them then the general public on Ebay

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah im bidding on two of the stamps which i just adore!! i may do this on ebay with my unwanted stash great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - a great idea to advertise your ebay sale here :-)
    I'v been looking for a specific Marta Stewart punch for a while (no longer produced), it's the Flourish edge punch. Do you have this in your list ? I have searched on ebay (a while ago since last time), but without any success.

    :-) Nina
    http://ninashobby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails