Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 15 October 2011

Totally Gorjuss # 102

 
At Totally Gorjuss this week we have a Bingo style grid. You can choose any line you like to use on your entries this week.Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Simon Says Stamp

I have chosen the line


Lace, Buttons, Bling
Nearly didn't manage this card as I am feeling rough. Full of a cold, coughing and it hurts to swallow. Just want to curl up in bed!
I was asked to make a Get Well card for someone who's line dancing teacher is ill. I have spent hours scouring the internet to find a suitable image. After nearly giving up I found this one.

I hope you like.....and I hope the recipient does too!

Sneezy hugs Sarah x

p.s. Have you become a follower of the new Hotshotcraft Blog yet?

12 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah!! great to be a teamie too!
    hope your feeling better sooooooon!! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sarah this is stunning. Fantastic image and love your colours.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Diane xx

    p.s I' ve also been on the internet looking for line dancing images and had no luck. Please could you share where you found this one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Sarah...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card sarah.i really love the fun image and your design is fab :D
    i hope you feel btter soon, take it easy.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this one, Sarah! It's so funny and I love how you limited the colors you used for coloring, that makes it a lovely design!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fab sarah love the image and the soft colours work brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo i love ti
    great work
    the colorcombo is really good

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun card Sarah, love the muted colours.
    Hope you are feeling lots better soon.
    My Ofsted s finished and now we can settle back into a routine again.
    luv {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, this is soooo cute! I love the checkered buttons, so, so cute! And what a great stamp! Adorable card! Aloha, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah, thanks for the info regarding the line dancing image. I'm a follower of your blog.
    Have a lovely week!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear friend, thanks so much for visiting and your lovely comment on my blog. Such a lovely creation..love it!



    xo, Abby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails