Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

Totally Gorjuss DT card - nothing square about me


Happy Saturday to everyone. Hope it isn't too wet where you are
This is my VERY PLAIN!!!!!! DT card for Totally Gorjuss this week. I have been busy visiting sick friends and school has kept me busy so I haven't had a great deal of time. I wanted to add flowers etc but just never got the time. My fellow DT members have made SUPERB cards! So do check them out. Our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp

edited to add ....don't you think this looks like a 2 spouted teapot?!

Enjoy your day
hugs sarah x

p.s. I have a few Sizzix dies on special offer on Ebay 

p.p.s we also have a DT call at Totally Gorjuss so why not apply

5 comments:

  1. Since when have you EVER made a plain card missus?! Love the shape, and the colours are so striking (and Norwich City FC colours, booo) and the tickets are fabbie!! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sarah, I love it cos it is different and original.
    Yep school is non-stop and because I have an hours drive there and back again, it's a long day, but I am loving it. Hope your term is going well, I can't believe we are 2 weeks in already.
    take care.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sarah.i love the fab shape and colours and stunning gg girl ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one really gorgeous card hun just love the shape,and the beautiufl colors,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby!!! Love the shape of your card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails