Links at top of page

Followers

Sunday 18 September 2011

A little Mo Manning for you



Good evening everyone
I hope you are all well. It has been a lovely day here in Wolverhampton.

Tonight I am showing you this card I made using a Mo Manning stamp I recently bought. I used a couple of Nestie dies, some flowers from Wild Orchid and a seam binding bow and Voila! ( didn't realise I speak French did you?!!!!!)

I have some card to show later in the week. I'm off to watch X Factor. I taped it earlier

hugs Sarah x

my candy

7 comments:

  1. Great card, I have this image too and dont think she has seen ink yet!!. Love the colour combo, dp and the little flowers too.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet Mo Manning image and the colouring is greate! I realy like your dies to! :) A perfect card! :) Have lovely week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. AB FAB I LOVE THAT PAPER ITS LUSH SARAH XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card sarahyour colours and details are gorgeous and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sarah. Fab image and colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah!

    This image is sooo cute and dreamy, love it! You've colored it so pretty! Very nice one!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabby!! Love the vintage colours!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails