Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Candy winner...at last!..................and 2 cards

 
 Well I am sorry it has taken me so long to announce my wedding candy winner.
Life has been hectic with the wedding. We took them to the airport yesterdayat  an unearthly hour to go on their Honeymoon.

Also it was our 29th Wedding Annivesary yesterday and we have been out on family meals to celebrate.
Unfortunately Dan is still quite ill and missed one of the meals. He hasn't eaten for over a week. He tried the meal we went on yesterday because by saturday he felt improved. Within a very short time he was ill again, shivering, feeling sick and generally unwell. He may be 20 and nearly 6 foot but he is still my poorly little baby!

I have made a lot of jewellery and this morning made a Tiara. I will post pics later this week.
Here are 2  comissioned cards. But because I was not around the people sourced cards from elsewhere. So if anyone is after a 25th Silver wedding Anniversary card. I have 2 for sale!. Just email me.

So for the Wedding candy winner
Thank you so much to those of you who entered. I only had 8 entries but I loved the stories you told. They were touching and amusing. It has been soooooooo hard to choose a winner. You are all winners in my heart. But I have to choose one and it is.....................................................Coops

Congrats Nic. If you could email me I will send the stamp out to you

Hugs to everyone
Sarah x


3 comments:

  1. Wowers hun, these are so elegant and so pretty. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaahhhhhhhhh its me :D i can`t believe it, thanks sarah :D
    love your cards, theya re so elegant.i love the delicate colours, so pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and congratulations on your wedding annivesary, i hope your son is feeling better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails