Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 4 June 2011

Totally gorjuss DT card - Sketch

 

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather here in England.
I had a great day yesterday shopping ( and eating!!!) with my daughter and SIL Bought some more shoes!!!!. I will post a picture later but these ones are quite boring compared the usual ones I show you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At Totally Gorjuss this week we have a super sketch for you to follow
Our sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen. So please join us. We can't wait to see what you do
Hugs sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hunny! Love FM Bear and your gorgeous soft but rich colours. Perfect. Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sarah, love the kraft card and the colours complement each other so well. Lovely flower detail too.
    Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Sarah! The little bear is so cute! :) And the sheets are in pretty colors! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch Sarah, I am going to try this one! I love using sketches, it helps get my ole mojo going! Love what you did with it, beautiful soft colors and sweet little roses. Just lovely! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card sarah.i love the colours and distressed edges and fabulous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything about this is just so adorable and perfect! Love the image and your colouring is fab!! Love the use of Kraft and those gorgeous little roses, and I love how you have decorated the whole of your card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails