Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 30 June 2011

Do you like my Shaped card?

Another card from me today. I seem to be on a roll! I love the chance to make shaped cards. Don't you?
In fact this will by my question for my July Blog Candy "What is your favourite shaped card?". I will put that up tomorrow, hopefully! Just need to sort out what the candy will be!
On this card I have used
  • a Go Kreate large die -  XXL Square Frilly Frames #1
  • Martha Stewart Punch - Scallop Dot
  • Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
  • stamp - Paper Make Up Stamps
  • Spellbinders - Nestability
I have made my Totally Gorjuss DT card for Saturday. Do check back on Saturday to see it and to join in our challenge. I have also made 5 "Thank you" Bridesmaids cards for Emma.
Now I really do need to tidy up
Enjoy your afternoon
If you can do leave a comment as I really do love to hear from you
Hugs sarah x

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Sarah, love the colours and yes the shape works brillinatly.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shaped card hunny, looks delish, fabulous colour and love the pretty flower detail that you have added.. thank you for your comment babe. hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I do love your shaped card, so very stunning and stylish!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning sarah.fantastic shape and the sentiment and flowers are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. its stunning sarah so elegant and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just GORGEOUS in blue Sarah!!~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails