Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Did you guess right in my little teaser?

Thank you to those of you who tried to work out what I used to make theheart on a recent post. All I said was I used a heart Nestie to cut it out.
Several thought it was a christmas lights die, some thought Pennants or border punch.
Well before I tell you what I used I will tell you who came closest

Cardmaking bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marie...............................Congrats!!!!
Marie said
"The left over bits from a border? It looks fab whatever it is! Mxx  "

Well it was left over bits and it was a border. This is what I made it from
I cut the rick rack border off . I then layered it on some card starting from the bottom and working my way up. Finally I cut out the heart shape using a Heart Nestie.
Never throw anything away. You never know what ideas you can come up with.
The effect  made me think of Owls wings.

So Marie, can you email me your address and I will send you a little gift in the post
Hugs sarah xxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails