Links at top of page

Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

Massive craft room clear out....,,,,, Huge SALE!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone
just a quick post to say that I have listed a stack of items ( and still listing!!!!!!!) for sale on Ebay. I am having a huge clearout. Many of the stamps are at .99p Also I have listed many of my cards starting at .99p. I badly need the space so I have had to have this clear out. There will be many, many more items going on within the next week or so
If you know of anyone just starting crafting, or want some stuff for the kids, local craft clubs, school etc or just want to add to your own collection please have a look and could you spread the word. Obviously if you buy several items get in touch and I will combine postage.
hugs sarah X

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails