Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 11 April 2011

Kanban samples

 A big hello to everyone who visited us on saturday at Ally Pally. It was a busy day but it was a shame we didn't get out in that glorious sunshine! My husband drove me down and helped us on the stand all day. What a good boy he is!!!!!!!!

 I think he knows as much about Aquamarkers as I do now
Here are a few pics he took of me working



 Here are some Kanban samples that I have made up,. If you are goinjg to the Belfast show you will see them on the Hotshotcrafts stand.







 As I am on half term break I am hoping to get a bit of crafting done
Speak to you soon
hugs sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Ooh Sarah I love them all, what a busy girl you have been again.
    Shame I didn't get to Ally Pally but having to be really good now as Brian still off sick but hoping that things will be better by the next NEC or Ally Pally show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous selection of cards, love them all! Glad that you had fun at Ally Pally, looked fab!
    Hugs Tab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards sarah.love the elegant ladies and fab pics of you at ally pally :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so gorgeous, Sarah! Hope you are enjoying the great weather - unless it's left you already?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah!

    Fun to see you at work there, but yes, such a shame you didn't get to enjoy the sun then... hopefully you will again soon!
    Lovely cards you've made here, I see some shiny details again, love that in your cards!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooooooh wow!!! your samples are fab!! Loving those elegant ladies .... I hope they will be released as stamps later!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can tell you were very busy! it's really nice of your hubby to help you.
    Your cards are classy. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails