Links at top of page

Followers

Sunday 13 March 2011

New Sizzix dies Including Tim Holtz

Just a quick post to let you now that I now have some of the new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies/folders  as well as some other new Sizzix dies/folders for sale.  They are on Ebay and you can click on the ones you are interested in on my side bar. It will take you straight to the Ebay item.I only listed them on Friday night and 7 have sold already. So if you are interested in any of them you need to be quick.Because they are so popular Sizzix are only releasing a few to their dealers and I don't know when I will be able to replace stocks. If you buy one and are a follower please email me or message me via Ebay so that I can put in a little extra gift!
hugs sarahXXX
p.s. Don't forget to enter my March blog candy. get commenting!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh deer i wish i had some pennies but i am off to look anyway thanks sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim is an amazing inspiration, he makes it all look easy and designs some great products, I've been lucky enough to meet him when he came to Brisbane,Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to check this out. :)

    By the way, there's an award for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-lovely-candy-at-my-friends-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails