Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2011

more marathon card makes( from last week)

As promised here are the rest of the cards I made as samples for Sarah at Hotshotcrafts. They were part of my 30 cards in one afternoon - evening challenge!. I made more cards for her yesterday which I will post later this week but I only had to make 18 this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everthing used is available from Hotshotcrafts
I hope you like them. I am off now to start  on wedding favour boxes. I finished the invites last night. No peace for the wicked!!!!!
If you are interested Hotshotcrafts are hopefullyb going to be selling the new Molly Blooms stamps too. Watch this space
hugs Sarah x

Milton stamp from Wild Rose Studios

Wild Rose Studio stamps

Pampered pets Decoupage - above and below


Woodware stamp. - purple part of boot coloured with Promarker. Lets flower pattern still show through

Woodware stamp. Image was masked to allow a second boot to be stamped. coloured with Promarkers

Glossy Accents used on parts of the boot

Woodware stamps - Birdcage and birds - above and below
Birdcage stamped onto card and acetate

Side view of card to show 3D effect of acetate


Woodware Dragonfly stamp. Top layer stamped on acetate and gemms added
oops ....bad cutting here!!!!!! It was nearly midnight when I did this though!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I especially like how you've done the birdcage - it's looks very effective! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, glad to see you been keeping busy. Love the cards with the acetate very effective.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, hun....love them all! You are a busy bee!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you find the time to do it all Sarah? Amazing how you can get them all done so quickly. Lovely cards, great job.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl these are all so FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow Sarah these are all so beautiful i think your on a roll it would take me ages to make this many i am a bit slow -at everything lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30 cards in one afternoon !!!!! did I read that right ???????? OMG it takes me all afternoon to create one, I am in awe and definitely need a little of whatever you have for breakfast xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful adorable cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic cards sarah.love the fab images and must say the birdcage one is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hun, in answer to your question, I use very smooth card, the smoothiest I can find, it helps with the blending. Bristol board is good or anything that folks use for copics and alike. I never really follow the same pattern when colouring, sometimes I go dark to light and other times I start with dark and pull it into the white. I do like to make the most of the white card though and I use the white for my light spots, if that make sense.

    Hope this all helps!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. click to read Dolabuy Gucci hop over to these guys Dior Dolabuy click to read replica ysl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails