Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Fancy a bargain?


If you live in England you just may have a store by you called Home Bargains. Well I found a great bargain with these stamps. Not only do you get a stamp but you also get an inkpad too. And all for .....wait for it........
39p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! each
A bargain or what?!

I have used one of the stamps on a card in my previous post.

So if you have a home Bargains by you go and see if you can snap up a bargain too!
hugs sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Miss Bargin Lady!! You always kind the great deals!! And the better the bargin the more you can buy!!! heehee, at least that's what I tell myself.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look fab Sarah, wil have to pay a visit to my local Home Bargains and hope they have them in stock!

    Thanks for sharing your great bargain find!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails