Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 8 October 2010

My first GDT card for Sarah Hurley Challenges












It's an exciting month for me as I am GDT for October at   Sarah Hurley's Challenge blog.
I got to choose this weeks theme and so I chose FLOWERS. I wear a flower to school everyday. I have about 20 different coloured ones. I also have flowers I wear in my hair on my wrist, on my earrings and necklaces too.

Anyway, here is the project I made. I covered a chipboard flower shape that I cut out with my Sizzix Pro. I covered it in some of Sarah's papers that you can download. I made the flower out of more of her papers and then I attached one of her downloadable 2011 Calenders. A very cheep and quick gift to make , don't you think?

You could make them, in various colours for your friends.

I also made a 2nd card using my Marianne Dies. I am loving this flower die so much as well as my Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die ( which I now sell!)
I added a few drops of Glossy Accents to look like raindrops on the leaves.

I hope you like these 2 projects of mine

7 comments:

  1. fabby projects hon

    im just trying to catch up with everyone in blogland :0)

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow both of these creations are just stunning!!!!! I really love the 2nd one, just so stylish, and I just love the fabt you have embossed the leaves! what a totally gorgeous detail! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work Sarah, a real touch of elegance.

    Enjoy the Guest spot.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all your products hun, you are so talented. can not wait to see what you do for Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both very nice Sarah. Love the calendar, adorable flower. I can see why you you like that flower die. The "rain drops" on the leaves are a very nice touch, perfect! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the calendar, as you say great idea for Christmas and the new flower die is good, it could be a poinsettia too.
    Take care. B xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails