Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 17 September 2010

These cards are so easy


Thought I would show you some very quick and cheap cards to make.
Remember the post I did the other day about the cheap flowers you can buy?
All I did was matted some black card, that I embossed using an embossing folder and Big Shot, onto silver card.
I attached it to a card blank. Then I stuck on one of the lovely big flowers from the pack and added a black and silver embellishment by Gliterratti ( Hobbycraft )
I made all thse cards in about 15 mins and they are really cheap to make.
You could make a set of 5 or 6 like I have done and give them as a gift to someone.
What do you think?
Love Sarah XXX

p.s. I have to go now as I am supposed to be preparing for a surprise goodbye party for Daniel tobight as he leaves for Stoke tomorrow.
The tears will be flowing.....and they will all be mine!!!!1

5 comments:

  1. these look great i love the bright flowers they are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello busy bee! gteat cards thanks for the comments on my blog and sorry I have not been by in a while but as you know why I know you have already forgiven me!!

    tehheheee

    I emailed you my address at the beginning of the week did you not get it??

    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    They may be easy, but they are also wonderful!! Like them a lot!!! Perfect big flowers, very nice and colorful!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. big bold and beautiful! Love them!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails