Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 9 September 2010

Bargains!!!!!! TK Max and Hobbycraft

Just thought I would let you know of some bargains I came across this week.
If you have a TK Max near you then pay them a visit. I bought some great scrapbooking papers, ribbons, buttons and stamps from them this week.
The 40 sheets of A4 paper by Making Memories was £2.99!! I have used it on my DT card for Totally Gorjuss which I will post on Saturday. The box of stamps cost £9.99
They also had a stack of scrapbooks and scrapbook kits too.

Then I had these bargain bags of flowers from Hobbycraft for £1.99 each!!!!! At that price you can afford to be a bit more extravagant with them.
Hope you manage to get to these shops and pick up a bargain.
Love sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails