Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 9 September 2010

2nd post of the day.

Because I have been away on holiday I have missed a couple of the Totally Gorjuss challenges. I did manage to schedule some of them.
So I thought today that I would get back into the swing of things and get my card ready for Saturdays challenge, a lovely sketch. I used the new Kanban Urban Belle stamp and some paper piecing.
WRONG!!!!!!. That was last weeks challenge. Silly me didn't read the blog properly.So here is the card that should have been for last weeks challenge, The Sketch!!!!!!!!
Back to the drawing board!!!
 And just to prove that crafting wasn't far from my mind on holiday, here is a pic of the Michaels we had to detour to find on the way back to the airport
 Love sarah X

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Loving the fab fresh colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the leaves! Oh and I love Michaels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card ... even if it is a week late lol :o) Never been to Michaels even though I've been to the States a few times - bet you bought loads!! :o) xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sarah. Really cute image and I so adore these colours, so fresh and zingy. The punched leaves look great as a side border.
    Did you actually get to go inside Michaels for a little shopping??
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. well this is so cute love the colours they are gorgeous and omg i so want to go to a Michaels store but i think its a little too far for me heehee xx Hope you spent lots of hubbies money lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image and I love the punching. Michaels is fun to visit but I try to stay away as much as possible so I don't go broke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah,

    What a cute card this is! And that store looks amazing! Would love to go there for sure, we only have small craft boutiques here in the Netherlands, hihi !! Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails