Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 8 July 2010

Yet another exploding box!

Good morning everyone
I was asked to make yet another exploding box for a wedding tomorrow by the brides mother. The colour theme is black, white and fuschia pink!. I was given free run on this one although I was told the groom loves cars. So here is what I came up with. I have photos of each layer of the box before I assembled it and then the final box itself. The brides sister saw it yesterday and I loved it. I just hope the bride and groom like it too!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    This is pretty! Looks like a lot of work, but very lovely! The flowers on top are very special, very deatiled, beautiful!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Sarah - I am loving your exploding box!!! Love the colour scheme - and I'm loving your new look blog - beautiful!!! :o) xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! The flower looks so delicate and pretty, and I really like the images, too. The bride and groom are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is beautiful the decorative flower looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so clever and very stunning! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah,
    I love your exploding boxes! They're definitely eye catching and a treasure to open and discover all the different elements.
    I'm sure the bride and groom will love it.
    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! You did a fantastic job on these boxes.. They are so beautiful..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning! I love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails