Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 22 April 2010

Just Magnolia challenge

What a fab sketch over at Just magnolia. I have used one of my new Tildas, coloured with Promarkers. Papers are from my stash. I have made the flower with a mixture of netting flower shapes cut from my Sizzix dies and DCWV cardstock that I have sanded lightly to bring out the white core. The centre has a spacer and glitter brad. Not sure if it shows up too well on the photo but i have added stickles to the ends of the netting flower. It catches the light beautifully.The sentiment is Craftwork cards. I have also added stickles to various parts of the image.
If you have the time to comment I would appreciate it
Love sarah XXX

11 comments:

  1. stunning card sarah, fab image and gorgoeus colours and layout and the flowers is just fantastic.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. too gorgeous!! Love the big flowers in the background!! and the handmade flower is just fab!!! gorgeous creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sarah, love the flowers and colours. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful.. Love everything about this one... WOW that flower is just awesome..Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sarah, that flower is devine. Beautiful card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They just get better and better Sarah, this is beautiful. Love how you have done the flower using netting, will have to try this as soon as I get a chance to play.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the colours and the cute tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Sarah. Love the colours you've used and the flower is gorgeous. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this tilda stamp she is soooo gorgeous, great card!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis is just Stunning Sarah!! I love the handmade flower it is jsut beautiful!! I am trying to use my Sizzix dies more as I have SOOOOO many!!! Just in alph. dies I have 25 different fonts, alot of other dies in black,red, yellow, green and a whole bunch of Sizzlets!! I love my dies!! But I have jsut started using them again. I need to start making my own flowers as yours is just GORGEOUS!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails