Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 4 March 2010

Cupcakes and Passion for Promarkers

I had to make some more samples for Sarah at Hotshotcrafts on Monday.m I started at 3 p.m. and finshed at 11.30 p.m.!!! I made 35 cards!!. I had to make several cards with Kanban products, Flippin men and women, Remember when, The Greetings Farm stamps and the new Kanban Cupcake stamps, I will post pictures of them over the next few days.
It has been exciting to see my project on the Passion for Promarkers DT . Have you seen it? I'd love to know what you think of it.
Thanks for visiting
Love Sarah XXX

7 comments:

  1. wow what an incredible selection!! you are so talented!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness..how busy youve been..AGAIN!!...i'd be lucky if i finished 2 cards in that time..lol...they all look fab hon...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW these are all so FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy have you ever been busy!! These are all just beautiful..Very lovely work!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I don't see how you get so many done in that short of time!!! These are all just awesome!! I have been so busy it feels like it's been forever since I have left you a comment!! I hope all is well your way!! Let me know when you receive your stamp from Mr. Postman!! So I will know you received it!!
    Sending Hugs your way,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you have been busy!
    love the cards but I have to say those cupcakes are awesome! there is a little something for you on my blog hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow sweetie you ahve been busy and everyone a masterpiece thanks for sharing
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails