Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 5 February 2010

More flowers..... and a sad day

I think I have gone flower mad. I seem to be making a lot of cards and projects recently with flowers. I have a lot in my stash but bought a few more from Hobbycrafts. I have used some in my entry for Truly Scrumptious which is a sketch to follow ( check out Totally Gorjuss tomorrow too!!! nudge, nudge, wink, wink)
I have used one of my older images, coloured with Promarkers and the papers are Papermanias " Capsule"
The border is Martha Stewart. I distressed the papers with a paper distresser. I have also noticed that I have been using blue a lot. So this must be my " blue" period. Wonder what colour I will choose next.

Well it was a sad day today. A few weeks ago I told you that a girl Daniel went to school with died. Actually she took her own life, just aged 18. The funeral was today. Apparently there were over 500 in attendance. Many of her school friends from Infants, Junior and senior school as well as teachers were there.
 I hope this support helped her family through this very tragic time. My thoughts are with them all of them

Love sarah XXX

7 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the flowers and colors. So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Sarah.

    Very sad news as well, the same happened to the friend of one of our sons a few years ago and it really does leave you lost for words.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Sarah, the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colours. Love the distressed edges and the great MS border

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    DAwn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah

    This is such a gorgeous card! I love this SN image too!! gorgeous colours and colouring, and I love the slightly distressed feel! the flowers are just beautiful!!

    Sorry to hear about your friend, it must be difficult for you..thiking of you! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sweet card, beautiful colours and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails