Links at top of page

Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Cupcakes!!!!!





I seem to have been so busy that I have only just had the chance to show you what we were maiking in Saturdays Card lesson.....Cupcake cards.
I have a new Sizzix cupcakes die. We used different materials. Some of the girls used really glittery, sparkly paper for the cup case and icing and they were really spectacular. Unfortunately I can't show a pic as I haven't asked them permission to show their faces on the blog. However everyone one of them loved the cards they made. Some were able to make a couple in the hours lesson. I am doing the same class for those who are coming to Tuesdays lesson.
Anyway here are my cards. Some of them still need finishibng off with a few more embellishments or sentiments but you get the idea
Here are some of the other cards I have posted recently
Love Sarah XXX

2 comments:

  1. Wow, all of these cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those cupcakes...they all look so yummy.....and great to see so much of your work together, what a fab collection! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails