Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 2 January 2010

TGF 12 Days of Sketches - day 12


Well here it is, my last entry for TGF 12 Days of Sketches - day 12. I have really enjoyed dong this and would like to thank Cindy Haffner for being my inspiration. Her cards are always fabulous and she always leaves comments every time she visits which I really appreciate.
The image is coloured with Copics. The mustard card has been embossed with a Sizzix folder. The flower image was part of the paper which I cut so as to fit the stamped image under it. I have used gems on the flower too
What do you think?
Love sarah XXX

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the colors and the stamp is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty, looks like you are having fun with these sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable.. L:ove the image and that flower is just awesome..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails