Links at top of page

Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2009

I've moved from Sarahwrightdesigns.wordpress.com




Hi everyone
I've decided to move over from Sarahwrightdesigns.wordpress.com to Blogger as everyone seems to suggest it's easier to work with than Wordpress. So I'm going to give it a go.
I have yet to work out how to put on a fancy crafty template but watch this space.
Here is my first card on Blogger.
I made this for friends who are celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary on the Isle of White.
I decided against the traditional silver and 25. The stamp is Sarah Kay and i have coloured the image with Promarkers .
Hope you like it.
Love Sarah XXX

2 comments:

  1. Like it? I loved it!! And think it's the cutest card I've seen you make!! Just perfect and the colours are soo in harmony! And I loved the simple non-coloured stamp inside as well!! Gorgouess!!! :D

    And congrats with your new blog!! Liked it A LOT!!! So I'm definitely gonna keep following you!

    Scrappy hug! C",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    Hi hi, I was curious for your first placed card!! And it's already really lovely!!! But as I read it, it wasn't your first card, but the first one on blogspot, right? Well, this one does look great! Love the cute stamp!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails