Links at top of page

Followers

Sunday 27 September 2009

A great show at Ally Pally

Hello everyone
What a great show we had at Ally Pally yesterday. It was so busy and the day went so quick.
I was demonstrating Promarkers again and Wild Rose Studio stamps and CD.

My husband, Mike, drove me down there and ending up staying and helping out!!!
It was amazing to hear "him he hates all things craft!" actually telling people how to use the Promarkers!!!!!! He obviously does listen to me talk!!!!

Anyway a big HELLO to everyone who came to say hello to me yesterday, especially Scrappymax, ( thanks for your lovely comments ), Crystal Tips and the lady who also left lovely comments who goes by the name of "cdteach".
I am putting my email address in my sidebar if ever you want to get in touch.
The next show I am demoing at is the NEC in November.

By the way Hotshotcrafts will be stocking Greetings Farm Anya and Ian stamps and Whiff of Joy very soon as well as Just Rite Stampers. If you need anything else, Sarah (yes another one! ) at Hotshot crafts will be able to help you
Looking forward to hearing from all of you
Love Sarah XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, Just added myself as a follower. I saw your post on Lyndsey Maries blog and noticed that you are quite local to me too. I live between Wednesfield & Bloxwich. Maybe we will bump into each other at Lyndsey's new shop.
    All the best Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    It was lovely to see you last Saturday at the Ally Pally it certainly was a great show!
    I love your blog, I really need to start one myself you have given me lots of inspiration.
    I am having great fun with the promarkers and airgun, I'll have to send you some piccies of my creations, I'd love to know your thoughts.
    Well happy posting and I'll leave another message for you soon.
    Take care love from Crystaltips

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails